Business Process Management
When designed properly and implemented effectively, business process management initiatives maximize the utilization of an organization’s time, resources, and capital to create long-term value.
Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. (IPM) develops and refines business processes to be simple, clear, and consistently applied throughout your organization. We align your processes with your strategic goals so that every activity provides meaningful value and supports optimal performance. Our project management consultants collaboratively lead Business Process Management (BPM) initiatives from start to finish - characterizing the current state process, identifying gaps and opportunities to improve efficiencies, redesigning and creating a “to be” state, and implementing the new process – helping clients establish a deep understanding of their business processes and controls in order to optimize quality, safety, throughput, and cost management. IPM’s collaborative approach also helps organizations evolve a continuous improvement capability and disposition
IPM approaches your BPM initiative with a critical eye and applies our extensive experience and knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies, which include Lean, Six Sigma, and other analytical tools. IPM’s tools and analytics are combined with essential change management approaches to ensure critical stakeholder buy-in and, therefore, sustainable application.
Our experience in process improvement has proven that optimized processes require thoughtful integration to deliver value. Too often, processes are redesigned only to be partially adopted or, worse yet, never implemented. In other cases, poor implementation and immersion leads to a reversion to old methodologies and heuristics. Integrating processes with human intervention enables adoption, value creation, and sustainable application and performance. IPM employs a disciplined approach to process design and improvement, and integrates change management practices to ensure your processes are not only sustained but continually improved.
IPM will help you improve business processes and:
- Increase the strategic value of your business process efforts
- Improve the quality of products or services
- Improve resource morale and utilization
- Achieve consistent results
- Enhance your organization’s ability to change
- Strengthen your company’s bottom line
Example business process initiatives include:
- Product development process creation
- Post-merger process integration
- Project Portfolio Management process assessment
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process creation
- Supply chain assessment and design
- Quality and regulatory process development
- Back office financial process assessment and integration