Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. (IPM) is an industry leader in life sciences consulting.
IPM’s experience within the life sciences industry is broad and deep. For more than 25 years, we’ve managed thousands of projects for more than 150 biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical technology companies. Our clients range from startups to some of the world’s largest firms. We work on-site with your cross-functional experts to lead your critical projects and to ensure you meet your goals—efficiently, economically, and often ahead of schedule.
Our consultants, working individually or as a team, bring a wealth of industry experience, valuable leadership, and problem solving skills, and apply state of the art project management practices. Our consultants have an average of 18 years’ experience and are Project Management Institute (PMP) certified. Most also hold advanced degrees (PhDs, MBAs, MS) and other certifications (Six Sigma, Lean, RAC).
Engage IPM for:
- Hands on leadership of product development across the full product life cycle
- Research and development
- Clinical development
- Regulatory submissions
- Commercial launch
- Product lifecycle management
- Create new or improve existing operational processes:
- Harmonizing regulatory and quality systems
- Selecting and implementing or integrating new business technology systems
- Building project, program, and portfolio management capabilities
- Developing business processes to facilitate growth in small companies
- Responding to urgent corporate needs or organizational change