The healthcare marketplace is in transition. Constantly changing regulations and increasing competition require new approaches to managing operations and the bottom line.
You are a healthcare professional.
You’ve defined your values, mission, and vision. Your purpose is engaging and altruistic. Your potential is great. But you also face a unique task: striking a balance between your dedication to the healing arts and the business of healthcare. Shifting regulations, increasing competition, and a need to manage operations and the bottom line make an imperative, not an option.
We are planning and execution specialists.
IPM brings three decades of project management experience to the healthcare industry. We lead ethically, with passion and conviction. Our values are intrinsic, our motives unselfish, and our reputation is second to none. We inspire transformation from potential to performance.
Areas of expertise
IPM brings multi-industry best practices to healthcare professionals across the continuum of business operations and patient care. Our work in professional program and project management consulting delivers sustainable results for our healthcare clients for a wide variety of projects. Our project management professionals are Six Sigma, Lean, and Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
Engage IPM for:
- Strategy execution: transforming strategy to sustainable results
- Portfolio management: establishing a structure and process for prioritizing and planning critical initiatives
- Process Improvement: evaluating business and work flow processes and implementing sustainable improvements
- Information Technology: selecting and implementing business technology
- Merger and Integration management: planning and leading execution of M&A activities
- Project Management Office (PMO) development: creating, improving, or supporting PMO
- Project Management: providing support to manage critical projects and/or improve capabilities
Our Clients Include:
- ACCESS Community Health Network
- Adventist Midwest (AMITA Health)
- Advocate Health Care
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories
- Apria Healthcare
- Henry Ford Health System
- MaineGeneral Health
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (IHA)
- Missouri Baptist Hospital
- St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
Results for our clients:
- Led system-wide strategic PMO for a major health system.
- Enabled successful integration of an imaging center within six weeks.
- Led EHR system upgrade, including development and implementation of standardized workflow across 32 outpatient centers.
- Led program to implement ED operational improvements. Read case study.
- Led root cause analysis and solution development to resolve customer service issues between home healthcare provider and health plan.
- Led program responsible for implementing all IT systems in a new, 650,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art hospital. Read case study.
- Coordinated hospital operations consolidation from four to three levels of care to improve patient flow and treatment.
- Led development and implementation of a program to improve patient prescription compliance.
- Led planning for a strategic capacity expansion of a clinical laboratory. Once resources were in place, transitioned medical group and health plan lab testing to provider.
- Coordinated ACE formation, enabling a successful readiness review with the state of Illinois.